Download Sonic the Hedgehog Classic Mod Apk For Android Game
Sonic Dash Mod Apk 4.23.0 in which you are being given (Unlimited Currency/All Characters) for free Android this Game has been completely modified. You can enjoy this game to the fullest by downloading this Game or is a 100% secure MOD APK. Within this Game, you are being given Unlocked and Mod absolutely free.
The Sonic game that started it all is now free-to-play and optimized for mobile devices!
Race at lightning speeds across seven classic zones as Sonic the Hedgehog. Run and spin through loop-de-loops as you collect rings and defeat enemies on your mission to save the world from the evil Dr. Eggman.
Sonic the Hedgehog joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
Sonic the Hedgehog Classic FEATURES
– OPTIMIZED FOR MOBILE Sonic The Hedgehog now plays in widescreen at a smooth 60FPS offering unrivaled performance and the game’s legendary soundtrack has been fully re-mastered.
– GOTTA GO FAST – Challenge yourself with an all-new Time Attack mode!
– NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTERS Play as Sonic’s friend’s Tails and Knuckles for the first time. Use their unique abilities to fly, climb, and glide around levels offering exciting new ways to explore.
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT Sonic The Hedgehog on Android offers exclusive support for the Power A Moga, Nyko, XBOX, and all HID controllers.
Sonic the Hedgehog Classic SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT – HID compatible controllers
– GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH – Download them all!
– “Believe the hype – this is the tidiest, smoothest, and the most exhilarating game you’ll have ever seen.” [97%] – Andy Smith, SEGA Power #22 (September 1991)
– “Difficult without being frustrating, addictive without being repetitive, and altogether a joy to play.” [925/1000] – Gary Whitta, ACE #47 (August 1991)
– “One of the best Mega Drive games I’ve ever played” [92%] – Rich Leadbetter, Mean Machines #10 (July 1991)
Sonic the Hedgehog Classic TRIVIA
– Sonic Jam contained the first release of Sonic The Hedgehog that gave Sonic his spin dash move, which returns again in this remake
– Sonic The Hedgehog was also released in arcades on SEGA’s Mega-Tech and Mega Play systems
– Rabbit and armadillo characters were considered for Sonic before settling on a hedgehog design
– While “Eggman” is Dr. Robotnik’s nickname in the West, he has always been known as “Eggman” in Japan
Sonic the Hedgehog Classic CLASSIC GAME FACTS
– First released in the US on June 23rd, 1991
– It took Yuji Naka almost a year to finish designing Green Hill Zone Act 1
– Spring Yard Zone and Scrap Brain Zone were originally called Sparkling Zone and Clock Work Zone
– Music composed by Masato Nakamura of Dreams Come True fame
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include “Interest-Based Ads” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect “Precise Location Data” (please see
http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information)
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Sonic the Hedgehog, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Sonic the Hedgehog Classic Mod For Android Game Show Off Last month saw a new Sonic game for mobile phones and tablets, but we were rather underwhelmed with it.
A new trailer for the game, which we don’t think is for Android, is now online, and we’re not sold.
The Sonic the Hedgehog Classic Mod for Android Game Show Off is much better, though.
Here’s a look at the new trailer:
The real interest, though, comes from the music and presentation. We’re talking about the inclusion of the classic Sonic the Hedgehog theme song from Sega Genesis games. Here, however, you can actually hear it. Here’s a sample:
It’s probably not a great use of the budget, but it’s not a bad use of the money. As always, a decent mod can make a game look a lot better than it otherwise would, especially if the original game was far from great.