Slow Motion Video FX: App About
Create a Slow-mo video from a normal clip! Make a slow-motion video! You can also make magic fast-motion videos. This is a post-processing editor. You can edit your video and change the speed of it. Slow Motion Video FX lets you choose the speed of the output movie. A few ideas
You are able to choose time intervals in our simple mode and select your slow-motion speed like 1/2x, 1/3x up to 1/5x or fast motion – video acceleration up to 5x.
Now you have a slow-motion camera in your pocket!
Enjoy. The output video can be uploaded to Youtube or Instagram – show your friends and get hundreds of ‘likes’! ❤️
Our slow motion maker is the only one, which alow to create many points with different speeds in one movie. The speed in our app is changing smoothly. Decrease speed of the video fluently. Control video frame rate how you like.
– record your speech and make it slow – you’ll sound really strange;
– make your speech fast – you will sound like a tiny little mouse!
– record some objects falling down like – table spoon, nuts, seeds and… make it slow – it will look funny!
– record you spitting water and slow it down;
– record your pets in slow motion;
– slow down your sports activities. make a slow-motion when you ride on your snowboard or during surfing;
– change the movie when you do activities like running. Make the slow-mo video from it;
– and of course, all other ideas that come to your mind 🙂
In the new version of the app, you are able to use 2 types of editing processes:
a) Simple process – just slow-mo whole video. Just set the speed you want to set and enjoy the video effect result.
b) Advanced process – here you can add special time points and change the speed of the video in different time points. Read more information below.
How to use the slow-mo app advanced process
1) choose the video you want to slow down or speed up. u can choose it from the gallery, or record the new one. Trim video first if you want. Remember, this is just a post-processing app, and we can not magically find more fps than your hardware camera has. You can slow motion 24 fps, but it will look less natural, than if your camera record more fps.
2) add the points to the timeline, move them. If you move the point up, you will add speed to your movie. If you move the point down, you will make the video slower. If you leave the point in the middle, the speed of the video will not change.
3) play with points, and save the video to your gallery!
4) Add video filters to your movie. Add sound and music!
5) play video in our slow-motion player, choose it from the gallery.
Try some examples in this slo-mo video editor:
– slow motion with music
– slow motion hair flip
– slowmo baseball swing
– breakdance, cat drinking, car crash, and more.