Use skeletal animation techniques to bring your ideas to life.
Draw game or cartoon characters and scenes with an embedded drawing editor or use existing pictures made by other artists.
Draw bones over your pictures to create a skeleton model. Create videos and gifs and share them with your friends.
Also, you can add a signature to your gif and make bright and original emoji and stickers for sharing with messengers and social networks like Telegram, Facebook, and others.
Features of drawing editor:
* Multiple drawing and editing tools like brush, eraser, brush with filling, bucket fill, eyedropper – with different settings like size, color, and transparency.
* Layers support – use layers menu to add, swap, merge and duplicate layers for advanced drawing.
* Stylus support – enable pressure in brush settings and use stylus button for fast switching to the eraser. Works well with Samsung pencil.
* Ability to create an empty canvas or import image from the gallery to crop or trace it.
Features of animation editor:
* Create a skeletal tree of your model and set up an initial pose.
* Combine several images to swap them during animation.
* Disable a subtree to hide some parts of your model.
* Squash and stretch your images with the scaling mode of animation.
Features of export:
* Create videos and gifs of different quality.
* Change background color and signature of your gif.
* Save your models as “flatpack” files to move the project to another device or to edit your animation together with friends.