CK47 Pro video recorder App About
Google Advisory: Due to adjusted work schedules at this time, we are currently experiencing longer than usual review times. Please expect review times of 7 days or longer.
As of Android 9 most OEM versions and Custom ROMs silently fail or crash when recording to OTG or secondary SD card. Currently trying to find workarounds.
CK47 Pro is a video recording app supporting up to 4K video and pro features as well as many more to get the most out of your Android device.
Features in this version :
Supported features may vary depending on the hardware support of the device.
• Record in 720p/1080/2K/UHD/4K and other video resolutions.
• Record high-speed video to create slow-motion clips (on supported devices).
• Includes various video profiles (eg. flat,log,square root,srgb,etc…).
• Includes custom curve editor and 6 custom filter slots.
• Can read GIMP and Photoshop curve files, as well as spi1d files for filtering.
• Save video to device addon sd-cards (Android 10 and above).
• Manual controls for exposure, zoom, focus, and white balance.
• Video Bitrates from 1Mbps to 200Mbps.
• Hardware Video Noise reduction support.
• Hardware Edge contrast support.
• Various grid overlays.
• Various aspect marks overlays to preview cropping.
• Device orientation level display.
• Audio monitor bar (two styles, LED bar or full bar).
• Manual control for optical stabilization and EIS video stabilization.
• Video frame rates starting at 24fps and up.
• AB Shutter 3 (and compatible) remote trigger support through volume control option for recording.
• Right and Left-handed button controls.
• Support for geotagging video with GPS coordinates.
• Supports timer recording with start times of up to 30 seconds.
• Supports timer recording led flash warning on countdown.
• Experimental software filters to emulate video profiles for devices without hardware support.
CK47 Pro Notes:
• Supports Camera2 Limited API or better devices.
• Legacy devices are not supported.
• The software filters require a powerful GPU to function, this may not work properly on all devices.
• Supported recorder video resolutions are device-dependent.
• Some devices report support for resolutions but fail to record due to issues with the HW media codec/mixer.
• Some options are device-dependent and will be disabled when unavailable.
• Some devices won’t support all available Camera2 API options or misreport support.
• Some devices won’t support all encoder options.
• Some devices treat encoder video framerates as suggestions.
• Most devices only provide variable framerates when encoding video.
• Due to Android and OpenGL limitations no emulated video profiles work in High-Speed recording mode.
• On some devices when setting location permission to never allow will cause you to subsequently always manually enable it in settings -> app -> CK47 Pro -> permission.
• The whole encoder subsystem is independent of the application and is implemented by the device manufacturer.
• Remote shutter uses volume key ids as trigger keys so using the volume will trigger recording.
• To enable remote shutter usage enable the “Record with Volume Keys” option.
• The app doesn’t contain any tracking, ads, or analytics software.
• Reviews are not read by the developer, contact us through the website or email for support.
• App support is available only in English.