Battle of Polytopia Mod Apk
In Battle of Polytopia Game, you are being given Paid Tribes Unlimited Money+Stars, which people are very fond of. Here is an android Mod Apk that works with the most awesome Apk games for people.
The game is available on this site. Download Battle of Polytopia Mod Apk Android Game today and enjoy it. There are more action-packed games available on this site all come with Mod Apk
Pocket Gamer – Mobile game of the year
The Battle of Polytopia is an award-winning unique turn-based civilization strategy game about controlling the map, fighting enemy tribes, discovering new lands, and mastering new technologies.
You take on the role of the ruler of a tribe and attempt to build a civilization in a turn-based strategy competition with the other tribes. It can be played offline line. Perfect for traveling.
With millions of players, this game has quickly become one of the most popular civilization-style strategy games for mobile and has been acclaimed for its sleek user interface and great depth in gameplay.
Battle of Polytopia Features:
* Free turn-based civilization strategy game.
* Single & multiplayer strategy.
* Multiplayer matchmaking (Find players all over the world)
* Mirror Matches. (Meet opponents with the same tribe)
* Multiplayer Real-time view.
* 4x (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate)
* Exploration, strategy, farming, building, warfare, and technology research.
* Three game modes – Perfection, Domination, and Creative
* Wide range of different tribes with unique nature, culture, and game experience.
* Auto-generated maps make each game a new experience.
* Allow offline gameplay.
* Player Avatars.
* Gameplay in portrait and landscape mode.
* Strategy multiplayer & Pass & Play.
* Leader board with top scores for the best civilization builders.
* Really cute low poly graphics.
Love this game, I’ve been playing for years, bought and have three stars with every single tribe, and still haven’t gotten tired of it.
My only complaint is the “Explorer” feature.
Half the time when used, the algorithm only explores an area just slightly larger than the starting area, essentially wasting an entire city upgrade.
I would very much appreciate an update to make the explorer function more useful.
I’ve had this game for a very long time, it’s a great time waster. That said, there are some odd balance issues.
With the beginning works seeds (you will often be spawned with all the other tribes on top of you with the rest of the map being water).
Additionally, the map appears to cap out at 324 tiled which is not nearly enough space for anything more than 4 tribes.
Note: if these are the issues that I’m coming up with, the game is in a very solid and stable place. It’s a great game!